Return to In-Person Worship
Market Street will return to in-person
worship on October 11.
Those who wishes to participate in worship must do the following:
- Call the church office (540-662-6709) before Friday at 11:00 am and let us know that you plan to attend.
- Follow basic health guidelines for COVID-19. Please STAY HOME if you are sick, have temperature over 100.4, have possible COVID-19 symptoms, had an exposure to someone who tested positive, or self-quarantined.
- Everyone must wear face coverings.
- Everyone must enter from Cameron St. Entrance, and check in at the "Welcome Station" located at the entrance.
- Please understand that ALL United Methodist Churches must follow Virginia Conference Guidelines, including distanced seating, mandatory face coverings, no handshakes/hugging, no singing/choir, digital bulletin only, no coffee fellowship, drop-off offering, etc.
*** Online Streaming will continue to those who wishes to join worship from home.
Please click here for Market Street Facebook page***
Contact us (number listed above) if you have questions.
Look forward to worshiping with you!